What approvals and processes do I need to go through in order to begin construction?

Download the “Hanger Construction Info” form.  A Land-Use permit must be obtained from the County of Richland 608-647-2447. Contact  the City Building Inspector with questions on hanger sizes and approvals. In most cases plans for any buildings over 50,000 cubic feet must be submitted for review by the State of Wisconsin. Buildings smaller than 50,000 cubic feet can be reviewed locally by the building inspector. Once the review process is complete, you can obtain a building permit from the building inspector 608 647-5364 and begin construction. Hangars located at all public use airports in Wisconsin must meet the commercial building code for strength. Handicap accessibility is NOT required in private hangars.

Posted in: Airport

Email Current News

Sign up to receive email updates and to hear what's going on with us!